MEGAN AND ELLIOT’S WEDDING PREPARATIONS
If you could help out at the wedding Megan and Elliot would be incredibly grateful! Cake makers, please speak to Caroline, and if you can shift tables and chairs on the day then please speak to an Alexander or a Rose. Most importantly though, they’d love to have you there on 26th November at 12pm to celebrate with them, and stay after for a buffet and reception.
Other Church Notices
- Parish Magazine – all entries to be with Sarah Miller for Friday 25th November.
- Our church space – Now that we have the space in the church, how do we use it? Please feel free to express your ideas and suggestions.
- Christingle 27th November @ 4pm – donations of oranges and sweets needed.
- Volunteers needed for our puppet play for Christmas. Please see Linda if you can help in any way, eg, scenery, refreshments, puppeteers. Sat 10th December – Christmas puppet play rehearsal 10-3pm. Over 12’s only for puppets.
- Carol Service 18th December @ 6pm – donations of mince pies and help to cover refreshments. Please see Caroline Carr.
- Food Bank – needs items such as pot noodles, cup a soups, sweets, as most families are in B&B accommodation so only have a kettle.
- Rev Tony Wood’s “Movember”. There is a labelled tin in Church for anyone who would like to donate.
- Volunteers desperately needed to stand on the churches together market stall on 16th Dec. The more volunteers, the less time we have to stand! Please see Diane Hardy.
News just in…